This strategic spot allows you to walk/bike/bus to the main cultural and entertainment centers in Marseille and around.
- A few meters from the Vieux Port
- At the corner of the Pubs/Cafe area.
- Only 150 meters from the Opera.
- Only 200 meters from the pedestrian streets “Saint Fereol”.
- Only 200 meters from the Canebiere.
- Only few minutes by bike from the beach ! (free citybikes closeby
We accomodate you in shared 6 beds rooms starting from 17 euros only for Youth Hostels membership card holders (+0.40 euros city tax).
- 24/7 reception & security. multilingual staff, no curfew
- Online booking and reservation
- Accomodation in 6 beds comfy rooms with large lockers
- Community Breakfast (guests donation, french baguette & marmelade, cofee/tea at will)
- Community Dinner (5 euros, local organic food, cook with our chef and clean together)
- Linen included
- Starting from 17 euros.pers.night, almost all over the year.
- Services: Laundry, luggage store, printer, free city bikes spot.
- Free WIFI everywhere, skype-ready computer at disposal in the lobby
And … Sunny Balcony, cosy Lounge, Guest Kitchen, Large TV screen with international channels
The “BIG” Room
The ‘BIG’ room is more spacious. We try to give it in priority to girls travelling alone, eventhough it remains a mixed room. The room has its own big marble bathroom with a large “MakeUp” mirror and a bathtub.
If you are looking for a cosy sofa to read, chat with other travellers, relax or watch the last news from your home place on our TV screen, this is the perfect place. A large balcony will even let you enjoy morning sun and a view on the close “Vieux Port” (also used as a “smoker area”)
We offer you free Internet service 24h a day, with free access to a flat screen computer, headset, webcam and Skype. If you have your own laptop, you’ll easily find our WIFI connection available in the Lounge or rooms.
A fully equipped Guest kitchen is at your disposal in our premises. Cook your food, store it in our big fridge, make yourself feel at home :)
You just finished a book, ended your holiday trip …. a library is at your disposal to share books you liked or will not use anymore. Leave and recycle here your books, maps, tourist guides, for the benefit of other traveller friends coming next, the same way you enjoyed using the ones left for you before.
Following hospitality tradition between travellers, we reserve a free bed for the members of organisations, communities, artists or project teams we support. (one night.pers max in order to have everybody benefit from it). We are also an emergency couch for www.couchsurfing.com (only on call from the local ambassadors).
You liked our place and its spirit? Help us maintain our concept of a “travellers’ haven”. Give back to the community what the community gave you :o) Leave a few euros to better the breakfast for the next coming travellers, leave in the kolkhoze box objects you don’t need anymore for your trip but that could be useful to others.
HELP & INFO:
Our staff can help you with information regarding your stay in Marseille and other towns in the region. City maps, tours and other info available at the reception. We also have a Guest Book where you can read/write down your best tips to enjoy Marseille and leave your contact details.
ARTISTS from Marseille and towns twinned with Marseille can be supported by Hello Marseille. They will have their work exhibited in our lounge to help them get … almost famous ;)